Advertise with us
Let Swordfish Holidays MANAGE and LET your caravans, producing a hassle free Income.
We offer the following services:
- 70% Return on rental income.
- Advertising your caravan through our website.
- Lots of high quality photographs taken to enhance bookings for your caravan.
- Adverts on our website, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+ pages to generate maximum exposure.
- Management of your caravan and all bookings completed through our secure online booking system.
- Available to rent when you want. (within the parks opening months)
- Cleaning to a very high standard.
- Liaising with customers from booking until departure.
- Professional Service
We offer a 70% return on rental income?
- On rentals you receive 70% of the rental price and we receive 30%
- Paid monthly into your bank account
- Statement produced listing rentals generated for that month.
Do we have a Standing Charge?
- NO (we only receive 30% of rental generated)
Why do we charge 30%?
- This covers advertising your property on various websites, allows access to our website & online booking system
- This also includes our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and various other external advertising sites, Which we update weekly.
- This also covers the managing of your caravan and dealing with customers from arrival to departure.
Do I have any other charges to pay?
- You are responsible for Site Fees, Gas, Electric, Insurance, Relevant safety testing, TV licence & wear & tear etc
- These items are charged to your Seton Sands account at cost price.
- Yes. (We charge £30 per clean which will be deducted from your 70% rental return)
Do we take a security deposit to cover damages?
- Yes, we take £100 automatically through our online system, ensuring any damage is paid promptly without delay.
Who cleans the caravan?
- We clean the caravan independently to a high standard and in an acceptable condition before customers arrive. Deep cleans, end of year, beginning of season cleans are also available.
Can I use my property when I want?
- Yes, just let us know the dates you wish to block and we adjust the online system to not advertise those dates.
- In order to maximise your possible rentals we only accept caravans willing to accept Pets. We specialise in this market area and have found caravans which don’t accept pets receive very little interest.
If this is of interest to you, please contact us for more information.