Out & About around Seton Sands, Scotland
Seton Sands Holiday Village offers an amazing choice of activities on your doorstep.
- Large indoor heated swimming pool.
- Swimming activities include Water Walkerzs, Aqua Jets, Aqua Gliders and Turbo Paddlers.
- 9 hole golf course.
- Activities for all ages – karting, archery, fencing, adventure trails and many more activities available onsite (activity pass required).
- Family entertainment most evening, live music, celebrities, dance acts and much more…
- Children’s play areas.
- Pool tables, game zones & indoor activity area.
- Spar convenience and gift shop.
- Amazing beaches next to the park.
- Edinburgh city centre only a 20 minute drive.
- Buses providing easy transport to city and other areas.
Seton Sands Park Map
Click here to view the Seton Sands Park Map (full resolution PDF)
Can’t wait to get away from it all?
This region is full of history and raw beauty just waiting to be explored. There are many temptations on offer, from the rugged coastline and quiet beaches to capital culture and castles.
In every direction, it’s uncrowded and unbelievably beautiful. One of the few places where you can escape to beautiful countryside, dramatic coastlines and wonderful beaches while still avoiding the crowds.
Here at Seton Sands, holidays have a unique sense of history and adventure.
Access to the beach is situated just across the road directly in front of the park. The beach is a rocky beach where you can discover the natures of the sea in the rock pools. Dogs are welcome all year round.
The nearest sandy beach is Gullane approximately 8km away. Gullane is a glorious sandy beach from which there are extensive views of the Firth of Forth. Gullane is a popular family beach ideal for sunbathing, walking, kite flying, picnics, windsurfing and canoeing. Noted for the sea buckthorn and extensive back dune system.
Edinburgh City Centre 14 miles – Seton Sands is only a 28 minute drive from historic Edinburgh.
Edinburgh has one of the most beautiful cityscapes in the world, making an ideal city day trip destination. With Scotland’s most famous castle dominating the city skyline, there is plenty to see and do with the perfect balance between all things traditional and contemporary.
Discover world-class museums and galleries, take a tour on an open-top bus or even visit the city’s own zoo. From the world famous Festivals to top-class restaurants and bars, not to mention fabulous shopping, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Edinburgh Castle 15 miles – Perched on a volcanic plateau the castle has sheltered many Scottish monarchs and is now home to the Scottish Crown Jewels.
- Edinburgh Zoo 23 miles – Come and meet the animals at Edinburgh Zoo, including the UKs only giant pandas, Tian Tian and Yang Guang.
- East Links Family Park 19 miles – A popular family park with children’s activities, friendly farm animals and an impressive adventure playground.