Swordfish Aviation Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Holiday Home Rental
1. The contract will be between SWORDFISH AVIATION LTD (referred to as us or we) and the person making the booking (referred to as you or your) and all members of the holiday party. The contract of hire will not be effective until we have received the deposit. The party leader must be at least 25 years of age at the time of booking. All names, ages and addresses of members in your holiday party must be listed on the booking form.
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email. The contract will be subject to these booking conditions below and must be complied with.
2. Our holiday rentals are designed for families and couples in mind. Therefore, we will turn down non-family bookings from persons under the age of 25. We do not allow hen, stag parties or all male / female bookings. If we discover this has taken place, you be removed from the property and no monies refunded.
If your group is unruly or antisocial, we’ll tell you to leave our property & park immediately and your booking fee will not be refunded.
3. A £50 non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking. This deposit is included in the total cost of the booking and confirms a provisional booking of the dates required.
The balance will be due 30 days prior to the commencement date of the rental. If a booking is made within 30 days’ then full payment will be due.
Once full payment of the booking has been made the booking will then be confirmed.
4. We will automatically take a Pre-Authorization of either your Credit or Debit card used to pay for your booking of £100. This Pre – Authorization will occur automatically from your Credit or Debit card from which you paid your balance 2 day prior to your arrival and cancelled 4 days after your departure subject to no damage to the property.
No money will be transferred, but a block for that amount will be maintained until released 4 days after your departure, subject to no damage.
Please advise us if you do not wish to use your Credit or Debit card from which you paid your outstanding balance for the Pre-Authorization.
5. All cancellations by you must be in writing and notified to us by phone. Rentals cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival will receive no refund. Rentals cancelled prior to 14 days’ arrival will receive a refund minus the £50 non-refundable deposit.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE OWNER
6. If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival due to unseen circumstances, for example severe weather, fire, flood, heating failure, Boiler failure, destruction / damage etc to the property you will be refunded the full amount of the booking. If we have to terminate your holiday early for the above reasons you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining. No additional compensation, expenses will be payable by us.
PERIOD OF HIRE
7. Arrival time on the commencement date is from 3 pm, and you must leave by 10 am on the day of departure. Failure to do so will result in a further day’s rental.
The accommodation must not be sub-let and must be used for short holiday rental only. You must not exceed the number of persons stated on the website.
8. Swordfish Aviation Ltd, its employees and representatives shall not be liable for any injury sustained, sickness, loss of limbs or death to yourself, fellow guests & animals either directly or indirectly caused by or arising from the use of the properties or access to the properties.
We also not responsible for any damage or loss of personal property either directly or indirectly caused by or arising from the use of the properties or access to the properties.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
9. You are responsible for the property whilst on holiday and are expected to take all reasonable care of its furniture fitting and effects. You must leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of rental period as at the beginning. The property must not be used for any dangerous, offensive noxious, noisy, immoral activities or be of any nuisance or annoyance to the owner or neighboring properties.
Never leave the fire unattended. Do not use candles indoors. Turn off all electrical appliances before going to bed and close all doors.
DAMAGES AND REPAIR
10. You are legally bound to reimburse us for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand.
You are also responsible for any damage caused to the property by your animals.
11. Smoking is not permitted within any of the rooms of our properties. If smoking is found to have occurred, you will be charged £100 for additional cleaning costs for that property.
12. Be advised, dogs listed on The Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are not allowed on site or in any of our properties.